Your privacy is important to us. It is ‘s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We may collect information about your interactions. Information collected may include; device information, location information, app IDs, cookies and similar technologies.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
By filling out forms on the website, you provide us with information that may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, company name and company information, title. This information will be entered by you in response to requests when using our website.
Information NOT collected
The personal information described cannot be collected through the use of our services and you must refrain from providing any information related to financial information such as, but not limited to, credit card and account numbers, driver’s license , passport and other protected information.
Avincer Studio automatically records information, which may include your web request, your interaction with a service, the Internet protocol address of the computer from which you are accessing the website, browser type, browser language and date and time of your request.
Studio Avincer Cookies Policy
What Are Cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Studio Avincer offers on the website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
B) Not to propagate advertising or content of a racist, xenophobic, or sporting nature, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in defense of terrorism or against human rights;
C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Studio Avincer, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing previous damages caused.
EEA Resident Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict or carry out the portability of your personal information.
- If we collect and process your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the legality of any processing carried out prior to its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted on the basis of legal processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Any queries and/or complaints regarding your information should be directed to the website owner. In case your query or complaint is related to Studio Avincer’s use of your personal information, you can contact us at: [email protected]
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective as of June 2021.